Monday 15 October 2012

Welcome to my First Post

I've finally decided to bite the bullet and share my experiments in the kitchen. I recently have started to re-evaluate my health and as part of that, my eating habits and so I have embarked on a new journey to discover healthy, tasty foods.

My blog title comes from a little mishap I had yesterday. As part of my new adventure, I decided it was time to have a food processor. Being an intelligent person, I thought it would be a good idea to wash all the parts before I used it for the first time. That was fine. What wasn't so fine was when I picked up one of the cutting blades after I had washed it and proceded to slice my thumb open with it!

A quick trip to emergency for some glue and some tape and all should be healed up in no time!


Today, however, I have managed to use the food processor four times (and wash it four times), with no blood shed. I even managed to use the blender twice without damage to myself.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and post some pictures of today's culinary delights, which included Apricot Almond Bars, Savoury Crackers and Grain-free Trail Mix Biscuits - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment